Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Sunday, August 29, 2004

cold, lonely night....

i need a hug!!!! A warm one...anyone care for one? Actually, i want my sayang's one..but he's not here. So, i shall hug myself to bed later..:( Well, for some reason, it rained the whole night and now, its so cold..i want sun!!!! shheessh...but surprisingly, the sun comes out at the right time for some reason..like when i'm out to uni, the sun comes out! and when i'm home sleeping, it rains!! how nice of the weather right?? God so understands my needs.. nehoo, yea, got started on my assignment i was suppose to start ages ago..but guess i'm not that left behind yet.. erm, dunno if i'll be able to concentrate on my work..cause my kind landlord's given me a tv!!!!! hahah...now i got the tv all to myself!!!!!!!!

My baby is now in singapore. He tyres are waiting for him to pick them up...hmm..long story..basically, bottom line is, he's there to pick up his four tyres and his bumper and he expectedly forgot to call me again.. upset over it .. u know what ppl, i'm deprived of raves...deprived of good music. clubs are not my cup of tea over here.. probably its because i don't have the right crowd with me.. was about to say something but i forgot...my mind was switched on to something else..hehehe...updates laterz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home