Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

holla all you bloggy-bloggers!!!

Ok, I was asked to set this up when i arrived in Adelaide. Unfortunately, i was just plain lazy....but anyhoo, i want the world to know how bored my life is here without all my kawan-kawanz..oK..it isn't that bad..i'm still surviving this for-my-own-good misery that i thought wouldn't be a misery at all...Ok..hehe..i'm exaggerating again. So, i'm setting this up for the sake of Mr. Abel in ABesteria, cause he loves me so!!! Ahaks!! Ok, this is just a short introduction to the start of this precious blog of mine...*winkY* i'm gonna attend this interview skills talk like in 5 minutes so i don't wanna be late. Yea, just in case i don't know how to handle directors interviewing me next time, i reckon this should be a good go. Ok folks, i'll attend to you all shortly... Tatas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home