Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Friday, August 20, 2004

B-O-R-I-N-G......

Tralalla...herlo!!! Hm...Today is spelt BORING. not FRIDAY, but BORING. Back home, FRIDAY is DA DAY..the day to shop, the day to feel relief, the day to chill, the day to PARTEY!!! Oh how did my test go??? Hahhaha...well, in case u all didn't know, i had a short test today, which i thought i would screw up cause i tried the quiz thinking its easy-peasey but no, i over estimated my intelligence..So, yea, Gaya and I were the happiest people today...the exact quiz came out!! Muahahahah...see, always good to try the quizes. But my funny lecturer, gave us extra 10 questions to do too, so yea..hopefully, i get a fair share of marks. So, i went jalan-jalan after that.. wanted to do some grocery shopping..

BTW, i bought a new pair of shoes yesterday which only cost me 12 AUS..so, it was my day yesterday..and i wore it today!! HAha..well, anyhoo...was walking along the road, and you know how the tiles are along the road right? like the patterned ones? so they have little gap lines between them? Ok, so i was proudly walking with my cute little flats when i realized that my heels keep getting stuck into those little gaps..aiyer..damn mafan..so i had to walk and look at the ground at the same time..u should see me..i was laughing in my head..i look so stupid. Just then, this car honked at me, and two hunky dudes in the car was looking at me...*blushy* Ignored, and walked on..and i think they saw me slipped again...*hhrr..so embarassing...* ok, END of story. Bought my stuff, and left for home...slept, (somehow, i always almost fall off my bed) not freaking used to single BEdS!!!!! ok...i'm boring myself already. Chow chows!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home