Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Thursday, August 19, 2004

my patience has paid off...

Finally!!!!!!finally!!!! After days, weeks, trying to set up my stupid internet connection, after having put through to people who can be so dumb, i finally got my internet set up. Since i'm not at all computer savvy, i still manage to be smarter than all of those technical support people. Hah! See, i'm trying to save cost, so i guess this is the price i gotta pay! Well, firstly i had to do some minor adjustments about the home phone line, then get the prepaid thingie for the internet. Then, call the dumb-strucked ppl who made me hold on the line for eons, which then wastes for credit on my prepaid acc..then got through to this dude, thinking he was smart, he made me open a connection and it got through..but couldn't connect to the internet.. So, i got tired, so decided to call back the next day.. which is today. was put through to this lazy voiced woman...who even yawned right at the phone!!! How professional can that be??? not to mention after waiting for 10 whole minutes listening to some stupid sleepy song, i get that kind of service. And to add on, she speaks as fast as the speed of a tortoise..so imagine that.. that also couldn't help me get through to the net.. and she made it worse..she made me alter so many settings! Then, really, i gave up. decided to call for the last time and this time the woman sounded really sure. she even said like 'ok, listen to me.. do this, ...' and i was like' are u sure?' and she said ' don't worry about the rest, just follow my instructions'... and she almost got it right. but thanks to my briliant self, i had to do some minor alterations to the dialing no. and voila! I'm online now!!! oK, had to make this a long one cause i want everyone to know what patience really means.. Anyhoo.. i think i had too much coffee.

The weather's fine today. i managed to buy myself a pair of expensive turned cheap shoes!! The shop too semangat to sell their stock off.. had this lady lelonging outside the store on the mic..hahhaha...yea, tell me about it. So, me being the 'ke-po-chi' as always, decided to walk in..and not surprising, came out with something. Hehehe.. but no regrets!! miss everyone at home...*sob, sob*

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2004 at 8:21 AM, Blogger a b e s said...

haha glad to hear u finally managed to get a good bargain from the "lelonging" lady with mic.. as for blogging, u'll need some time to get used to some html codings and it really shouldnt take long for you master it.. i've linked you to my blog hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home