Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Thursday, August 26, 2004

brain overloading...*tyekkkkkkkkk...*

My eyes are closing..either i'm sleepy or i've overused them..got such thing ar? Got. I barely started on my assignments simply BECAUSE i've not finished reading the articles which i'm suppose to research on... what the fuck right?? Well, let's just say Psychology reports are suckers from now on... You need to read bloody long journals and articles when u only need to cite perhaps one, two or three things from it. Well, maybe smarter people don't need to...but i need to.. like when i read an article, i think of food, like why is the chocolate i'm eating not in Malaysia?? or what should i cook tonight? or figuring a way out to hide my chocs cause my ding dong Ozzy housemate secretly eats them!!!!!! so, yea, u see why i keep reading so much??? Aiyo!!!!

Sorry guys, if u find my blog lame...i find it pretty mundane don't u think?? I definitely will spice it up soon....once i'm over with all this overwhelming educational load.. what do u guys think of Human Genetic Manipulation??? Would u like to clone your children some day?? Would u want a daughter who looks like the uncanny version of the younger you??? Hahhaa...scary huh? well, that's what i'm suppose to argue about. hahaha...i'm imagining myself scolding my daughter who's my delayed twin!!! How cool is that!!! of course, it's much more complicated than that. I'd be traumatised to see myself seeing myself behaving myself.. *Huuhh??*

The dude in my house is pretty dumb...he was cooking just now, with everything closed..no open windows, no open doors..not even the ventilation fan.. stupid. Of course the smoke alarm will ring right??? two of them were in the kitchen and i was in my room.. and when i came out to see what in the world was going on, then i see him waving his hands in front of the smoke alarm.. Wow, like the smoke will go away....thanks to me i had to do the opening of the back door for him and he went like ' oh yea, that's a smart thing to do!!' Oh really??? I didn't know that!!! geeessshh.. erm, i'm beginning to sound really sarcastic..i think i need some peaceful sleep. I miss sri devi's nasi lemak!!!!! Someone, tapau for me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home