Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Sunday, August 22, 2004

my scary dream...

yo.. ok, i've not been getting good dreams nor bad ones lately... but i had a string of weird dreams last night... ok, the most vivid one i can remember is the one with UFOs.. i was at someone's place, or was it my place, can't remember but i know we were up hill... and i was gazing out to the sky with someone.. and also recalled talking about how peaceful the sky looks at night with the stars..and at the corner of my eye, i saw some blink blink stuff...and i was like wow, isn't it my lucky day to see such big stars!!! Heheh.. and it became bigger and bigger.. somehow it didn't look nice afterthat...it was the exact rounded UFO thingie that we usually see.. and it came down damn fast.. we panicked...i was screaming my head off cause i knew it i was going to die...so that's my rendition of the end of the world... there's continuation but i can't remember...sorry!!!

Anyhoo.. there's nothing much for me to do today except get my stuff printed out for further work... I miss home, i miss my dog...i miss my mum nagging at me...i miss yaming cha...i miss going to Zouk..i miss my bed, i miss my tv..i miss astro.. i miss mum's cooking..i think i can cook better than her now!!! And most importantly, i miss my sayang..he's not feeling very well and knowing him, he takes ages to get himself to see a doc. How's everyone doing? Fine? Even better? tell me!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, i know my blog looks pathetic now..but wait, will make really pweeety soon...u guys like pink?? hahaha...course not...it'll just blind ur eyes... oh, i've got this really amazing website.. the interview with God: http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/windowmovie.html check it out...its beautiful...short but heart touching. ok, gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home