Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Friday, October 08, 2004

where did i last stop??

I blink and two mins just passed, another blink would mean 4 mins.. and so on. Why in the world would time be something i want more out of it? I've slacked, I feel motionless even at the fastest speed of step i take, I'm careless, even more when i'm careful... whats' happening? Ahh, call me normal i don't see the logic behind it. I go even crazier seeing people relaxing... See, i'm nvr relaxed.. not even in my sleep...gawd dammit, i can't even get peaceful sleep at night!!! If they weren't nightmares, they were insomniac nights.. This is it. I gotta step up high and rule my life.. easy nor hard, this blardee retarded-looking-with panda-bagged-eyes person shall ignore its horendous beauty and start to do some reality check.. Mind you, its not my fault... its every other person's fault but mine.... its true! If it weren't for my friends i wouldn't be missing their butts off, if it weren't for the love of my family, i wouldn't suffer and feed all by myself, if it weren't for my darn cute fluffed-up pooch, i wouldn't be deprived of her lickings and scratchings, if it weren't for my precious baby, sayang, i'd be concentrating 24-7 on my darn journals!! Now, is it my fault??

Had 2 weeks of break...hell, so much of a break it was..sssuusshhh... had a fab place to stay in Melbourne, had all the food in the world i could crave for, did sinful retail shopping all the way, but heck, it wasn't a BREAK. its just a transition of time from having to wake up early and go for class to having late mornings and to work on my essays..and, there i was, walking along Chapel Street annoyed as i can be, with the presence of my very good friend as she just wasn't a very good friend the whole period.... My ever dearest cousin would testify for me, right Wern? hahhaa... so, a tired, restless body+bloody fluctuating mood swings+fucked up weather+itchy fingers that cost a bomb to pick out clothes+good tempting food+unfinished business+my other half would give you 'poor little Charmaine'.....*wacks pillow, pulls her hair and whines*

I'm gladdddd i'm stilll healthy as can be!!!! That's the wonder of it... so i guess the theory that lies beneath stress does prove right...you eat more when you are stressed!!! I think i should ALWAYS be stressed...simple equation...but then, only you guys suffer the consequences!!! hahaha...knowing me, bad MOOD is an understatement... you know what gets me happy?? CHoCs get me happy... so sad Charmaine wants ChoCs noWWW!!!!! i want choc...wait, my dearest sayang just sent me some nice ones...nah...i'd rather wait till i open them with him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home