Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Thursday, September 22, 2005

oNCE in a Blue Moon Visits..

Hey hey..yes, this place look pretty familiar..used to be here everyday!! Yea, paying a visit to my own blog is what i'm talking about. Heh. Talk about laziness, more like it.. I'm now officially a lame bummer, equivalent to being even lazier than a beggar on the street. :P Its sad huh..practically forcing myself to crawl out of bed, look horendous with my morning hair-do, and making myself up for lunch, come back and return to my bed of pillows. Well, I do hook up with a book or mag, or play tickles with my pooch, or resort to surfing for jobs..But frankly, i enjoy these things. I've been an extremely different me lately..Its scaring me a little, seeing that i'm home more than usual...seeing this happening, Malaysia should be facing a change of climate!!

Oh well, besides my present situation, which i'm quite happily contented about, I'm pretty much stuck in relationship problems.. Though they've got nothing to do with me, i think my previous blog entry is about this too..How sad huh?? I mean, i swear, that there's a fix month for break ups to happen man. Its like becoming a trend or something!! The root of the problem is always hard to accept, or one tries to blame the other, or one tries to hide the truth. What's the problem guys? In the first place, be certain of yourself, your intentions, your trust, your limits and your responsibility over your problems!! It sounds simple in words actually, and pardon me, i don't have the right to advise. SO what happens when I am a friend of both sides? What happens when i listen to 2 different stories? Play dumb and listen obediently? Pretend that i'm stupid and act blur so that they'll just give up after a while talking to me? What do i do?

Its not a pleasant feeling when one tries to dig information and the other keeps denying the facts..and the worst thing is, i feel their sorrows, i feel their bitterness and anger growing every time they spill out an extra word. And i'm there, repeating myself over and over again, like rehearsing a script or something. Don't get me wrong, its what i study..the nature of human beings..Its just funny seeing myself talking like that..And the best finale, they talk themselves out of it, and thank me for being there!! Its a pretty unique process huh.. I just need to say a certain script, and then they answer their own questions, and i nod, and nod, and then they thank me. Cool!! But at the end of it, i feel good..the mere fact that i was there to see them grow stronger and relieved.

Hence, break ups aren't the worst things that can happen..try being in the shoes of an unfathered child, try raising up a drug addict, be a beggar on the street of Chow Kit, be forced into prostitution and contract AIDS, be an abuser to your wife, sell drugs and be a drug lord, smuggle in diamonds, be caught and sent to jail for sodomy, get betrayed by your bestfriend because of money.. a hundred and million things out there are worse than a simple break up. Love, above all mentioned conquers it all, since people do take it badly. I'm glad, happy and contented with my loved one, but with all due respect, i'd like to say this to whoever who's going through this turmoil, be the happy person you wanna be before trying to make your partner happy. Find your worth before questioning your worth in someone elses life!!

Hmmrrmm..my pillows are just so tempting to huggggg now!!!!! Ok that's it. Its Bedtime!!!

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2005 at 10:41 PM, Blogger :: Sam :: said...

Haha.. finally.. Did i really spark u to write this blog over a joke in MSN? haha... i think i did huh..

There's a chinese saying: 'Let the person who ties a knot in a piece of string unties the knot with his/her own hands'

Most of the time, being a good listener is good enough to friends who get into a break-up prob and need advice. No matter how much they say and how much they listen...eventually it's up to them to make up their minds and move on.

 
At October 4, 2005 at 1:50 AM, Blogger Xavy-licious said...

Hmm..first of all girl...the moon is not blue...and secondly, the moon does not visit...it orbits around earth and thirdly...i'll have to agree that your pillow looks nice to sleep on.

 
At October 17, 2005 at 9:40 AM, Blogger a b e s said...

xavy has gone mad. ever since she got her streamyx she's been on a spamming rampage. mad woman

 
At October 21, 2005 at 6:17 AM, Blogger Super Steph said...

Hello my fellow bloggeroos,

OMG Xavie you are so annoying! HAHAHA I agree Streamyx has brought xavie closer to us.. on our tagboards.. :p

Speaking of once in a blue moon visits, the last time i saw you Charmgirl, was a long time ago. Have fun at work, but don't work too hard. Your hair will fall out. Careful there.. ;p

Take care, and see you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home