Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Saturday, December 04, 2004

hot but sweeeettt...

Its home i'm talking about!! I"m finally back..just a few days ago i couldn't stop myself from picturing how home would feel like...and now, it feels swwweeettt... Hhehe.. its still slow for me, its really hot..hate all that sweaty feeling you get..like your armpits start to stick to your body, and your face start to produce enough oil to look like 'orang minyak'... tough, but its ok..all for the sake of the people i miss.. my nephew is such an addiction!!! damn!! he's super cute! I reckon, he'll be someone tough and really naughty when he grows up..but then again, all boys are like that. wanna see some adorable pics?? check out my site at cherrycharmz.multiply.com...but haven't uploaded them..if you really have nothing to do, go have a peep at it..i've got other chickadees and hunkadees too, if you wanna.

Well, haven't been out much, but enough to feel satisfied for now..only waiting for my baby to come back.Then it'll be heaven for me...WoooHoo!! ok, gotta go now..lAZY is the WorD for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home