Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Neeed excitement!!!

I'm lag of excitement in my life right now. Where's the activity? there was suppose to be some, but errr...none. Or rather, only a few. Now even my body's reacting to it. Feeling lethargic is the consequence, thus going out for so-called activity is not possible. A bigggggg 'sighhhhh'... I"m not talking about parties, or clubs, i'm talking about get togethers...family, i've settled them...friends, partly. I guess being pushy isn't right, just be there i suppose. Ok, what am i saying, when Jo comes back, such thoughts would cease to exist...so basically, my point in writing this blog is pointless...hahahahah...see how much time i've got to spare??

U know, i don't have to go to the gym to gain muscles...i've found the cheapest way of gaining muscles to your arms!!!! Try carrying a 17 pound baby up and down for 10 times.. I bet those muscles are definitely forming!!! Yea, my nephew..he's super adorable, at the same time, he thinks he's big enough to walk, so he tries to walk with his puny feet, kicking air and bending those legs..so haha, we're both exercising. how convenient, right at the comfort of your home. I"m not liking it ok. He's heavvvyyy... and my, his head, is almost as heavy as his body...hahahah. kidding..but man, u should see him for yourself...ahahh...u feel like kicking him like a ball....wicked me huh?

What to dododoooooooo tonighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????????????? stay home and grow fungus? stay home and bake cake? or stay home and do gardening? i'd rather stay home and look stoned..so i'll make my parents think that somethings wrong with me, so they'll ask me to go out and have fresh air...hahaha...home air cleaner than outside air la...i'm crappy. bye!

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2004 at 5:39 AM, Blogger :: Sam :: said...

Haha.. write more Charmaine, it's nice to read ur blog. yah, u gotta do something to ur boredom. Dun just let it grow~~ Stay Cool~

 
At March 7, 2005 at 7:16 PM, Blogger Ms.chillicherry said...

well, thank you..never really thought that someone would pay interest to my column.. perhaps ur as crappy as me that's why? hahahah...kidding.thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home