Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Monday, November 22, 2004

paperssss!!

Evrydaystarstruckboredom

Shiieett..i left my old tag board in my last template...Yea, thanx to my illiterate knowledge on HTML stuff..now i don't have a taggie..someone, please help...nways, exam has been super-duper mind-blowing..er, not good k.. Just have two more to go and I'm a free birrrrdddd!!! I've to learn about animals..ANIMALS you know!!! how dead boring is that???!!!! aahh..i'm gonna trash my nights away with constant reading..that's what i'll do. Well, can't say much for now. I miss home even more now. Leaving preeetttyyy soon...hahahaha...yayay!!!! ok, back to the books for now!!! tata!

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 2:50 AM, Blogger chrys|er said...

hey chern , its quite easy actually , just go to tag-board.com , log in to your account and copy & paste the link onto your blogger template. That's it Chern!
You are studyng bout animals eh? sounds interesting.
good luck girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home