Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

For my sweetheart...

-Come Back-

Those were the days of laughter
We pick pillow fights and showers
What deemed impossible to be
Was solitude to me
My dreams were filled with flowers and kisses
Thrown to me and smelled like sweet peaches
What's left is to hope again
Never again to feel pain
Come back sweet baby of mine
All i want is to feel fine
I don't want you to be fantasy
Hugs, kisses and tough are reality
Where have i gone worng, I wonder
The love I felt so deep, now I ponder
Will it live again and stay?
All these i can only pray
Come back sweet baby of mine
Make the lights shine
So i could see and be me
And know that i'm free
Every night turns to morn
So a new days is born
What's new to come, I hum
Is you and me we become
'Be patient' you said and pleaded
Never was I patient I dreaded
But God spoke and said the same
Guess impulsitivity is to blame
Come back sweet baby of mine
Don't you want what's yours mine?
Cause you have me for life
Always and for life.

I love you baby, if this is what it takes, bring it on...

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2004 at 4:38 AM, Blogger Ss Lee said...

oh... long distant yah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home