Evrydaystarstruckboredom

title says it all....

Thursday, October 28, 2004

My worK is Done!!!!

Hip Hip HoooRay!!! i've done all my assignments for the term!!!! Some biggg Sigh of Relief huh?? After nights of burning the darn midnight oil, as everyone puts it, i've gone beyond burning it...can't even explain... My Uni Computer Pool has become my 2nd home sweet home. We (Chris, Sara and I) have little secrets in there, we eat our miserable dinners to keep our stomach happy, we eat all the chocs in the world to make ourselves happy as well, and at the end of the night, (or morning shall i say), the stress still lives in us. Ok...now that i've completed Mission 1, mission 2 is here to come... The phase of preparing for exams... I'm so tired, i slept at 5.30am was occupied with packing all my stuff (I'm moving out today!), and finishing up my report...Haha! Killing two birds with one stone! Women, they say, are professionals in that area.
I've got not idea what i've studied so far... have i been the laziest person ever or what??!! Ok, a little here and there, so pushing my way through to this 2 weeks is gonna be hell for me...hopefully with the beautiful house i'm moving into, it would help me out with some form of motivation..I'm serious, its gorgeous!!! Muaahaha...ok, gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home